Based in Hartford, Connecticut, our dedicated and talented team of dentists and hygienists specialize in providing preventive, specialty, and restorative dentistry services in a warm, friendly atmosphere for more than 30 years. At Millinger Dental Associates, we believe in building a trusting relationship between you and our dental team, while ensuring you feel safe and comfortable.
Our dentists understand a smile affects more than just outer appearance
Traditional dentistry is based on identifying and treating symptoms, but we take it one step further and use a holistic approach to dentistry that goes beyond just taking care of your teeth. Lifestyle, attitude, diet, and life stressors can affect dental health as well as your overall health. We offer unique alternatives that help improve total well-being while using the latest dental technology and techniques.
Dental health with results beyond expectations
We are committed to providing the highest quality dental care in a calming atmosphere that delivers results beyond our patient’s expectations.
Hartford’s best dental care team promises to:
- Welcome you to our friendly dental practice and see you within 10 minutes of your appointment time
- Perform our very best standard of dental care – always listening with respect and responding to your concerns
- Only recommend dental treatment that is necessary
- Clearly state the cost and payment terms of proposed dental treatment in advance
- Work to accommodate patient appointment changes (24 hours notice when possible is appreciated)
- Respond quickly to your calls and online messages
- Cosmetic Dentistry – including cosmetic bonding, orthodontics, teeth whitening, dental implants and veneers
- Children’s Dentistry – pediatric and family dentistry to meet the special care needs of children’s growth and development
- General Dentistry – including crowns/bridges, dentures, gum therapy, root canal, T.M.J., wisdom tooth extraction, and preventative care
- Orthodontics – providing Invisalign “clear braces” as well as traditional braces for children and adults
Our dentists are experienced in the use of nitrous oxide for sedation and can accommodate patients who suffer from anxiety for most procedures. We are here to discuss your needs and ensure your comfort. Welcome to your Hartford, CT Dentist!